CXM Trading Contest uses our CXM Social Trading engine for real-time ranking. By participating in this contest, you can kill two birds with one stone. Not only have a chance to win great prizes, but also to get additional ongoing revenues by showcasing your performance to thousands of CXM clients and thus building up your Signal Follower base. We are looking forward for more professional traders to join CXM community.
King Contest Registration Period
September 21th – October 16th
Active Contest Period
October 1st – October 31st
Important: Both CXM existing and new traders can register as Providers. However, please note, if your ROI falls to -100% , you will not be able to recover from it, and therefore that account can not be used for the Trading Contest and the new account will have to be registered as a Provider.
You are Social Trading Provider?
Please fill the form to register as a participant and participate in the contest.
trading king prizes
MacBook Pro 13 inch 1.4GHz
iPad Watch Series 6 40mm
Australia imported Fish Oil (2 bottles)
active trader prizes
Apple Watch SE 40mm
500 yuan Jingdong coupon
Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest at any stage.
Participants must register their desired unique Competition nickname within the Social Trading registration form. By completing the registration form, each participant confirms understanding and agreeing that the nickname registered will be his/her alias in the Competition rankings and therefore, visible to all participants.
A minimum deposit of $500 USD per MT4 account during the competition is required to be included into the Traders Ranking
A minimum of 8 standard RT lots per MT4 account during the competition is required in order to qualify for the prize
- Registration for this Contest and/ or entry in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules and you will not be eligible for the prize unless you agree to these Rules
- If at any point in time ROI on the trading account fell below -100%, this account can not be used in the Contest. In such cases, please open a new account and register as Provider.
- Only positive return can be qualified to receive a prize, any participant who has negative return will be ineligible for prizes.
- All existing “Providers” take part in this contest by default and will be displayed on the Traders Rankings page, but all the contesters are required to fill out the “register as a participant” form in order to be eligible to receive awards.
- Only CXM real MT4 accounts can participate in the contest, and the account types are not limited.
- The ranking of the competition results is calculated according to the ROI. The calculation method is as follows: Custom return = (End Return to date - Start Return to date ) / (Start Return to date + 100) * 100
- Internal fund transfers to the participating account are prohibited during the competition. Participating accounts with fund transfers will be disqualified.
- There are 10 “Trading King Award” in the competition. There is only one winner in all the rankings.
- If the same rate of return occurs, the winner will be based on the actual profit amount.
- Winners agree to the publication of their names in the CXM Company news and social pages.
- Each contestant agrees that some of his/her registration data (including but not limited to country of residence) will be published at CXM official website and the company's official Social pages.
- The prizes sent out to winners or deposited into their live trading accounts with CXM within 1 calendar month of the announcement of the winners and can be redeemed without restrictions.
- Trading via Expert Advisers [scalping] is allowed.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, which will be final and binding, to reject or disqualify any participant who is breaching the terms set herein and in all cases when the Company has reasons to believe that the contestant is engaged in fraudulent or otherwise unfair trading methods / practices including but not limited to:
- Any kind of IP match between two or more participants shall be grounds for disqualification.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- All competition results are subject to change at any time and to be posted on the awards page.
The final interpretation rights belong to CXM.